Mom2Mom Sale 2013
UPDATE: Booths for the Mom2Mom Sale are SOLD OUT.
Ever wonder what to do with all the "stuff" many of our children outgrow? Our Mom2Mom Sale can help take some of that "stuff" off your hands and you may make (or save) some money at the same time. The Mom2Mom Sale, run much like a large garage sale, allows you to sell your new and gently used children's items.
The sale will feature hundreds of tables filled with children's gently used clothing, toys, books, nursery furniture and other necessities. You will also find items such as strollers, swings, high chairs, cribs and other large toys and furniture.
Saturday, March 23, 2013 -- 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
FREE admission for shoppers
Allen County Fairgrounds, 4-H Building and the Home Loan Bank Building
- Get there EARLY! Some people will stand in line for more than an hour before the sale opens.
- Bring a friend. That way you can split up and look for all the "good deals" or "hot items."
- Make sure you bring enough CASH and in small bills! Checks will not be accepted.
- Consider renting your own table.
- Even when strollers are allowed, these sales can be really crowded.
- Bring a large tote-bag to carry your purchases. Table-renters may run out of bags or only have small bags.
- Make sure you clean out the trunk of your car. You never know what you may find!
- Don't be afraid to make an offer on an item!
- Check items very carefully! All sales are final. Make sure that buttons aren't missing and zippers work.
- If you anticipate purchasing a large item and will be unable to carry it yourself, please bring someone with you who can help. You are responsible for loading items.
- New Consumer Product Safety Regulations: Please be aware of the new Consumer Product Safety Regulations recently enacted by Congress. These new regulations do not require our sellers to certify their used items are lead compliant, however the Consumer Product Safety Commission does encourage all shoppers of resale items to be especially cautious of recalled children's products, particularly cribs and play yards; children's products that may contain lead paint; toys that are flimsy or may easily be broken into small parts; toys that lack the required age warnings; and dolls and stuffed toys that have buttons or other small parts that are not securely fastened and could present a choking hazard for young children. We would encourage you to check the list of current recalls for any items you may be shopping for at this sale.
- The sale organizers (Fort Wayne Newspapers) are not responsible for any items sold or purchased at this sale.